Family Dentist South Bend Indiana - Family Dentists South Bend
Giving back isn't just a catch phrase at Mahoney Family Dentistry. We put our time and skill set where our mouth is. We serve the community throughout the year and are always interested in supporting other causes. Just ask!
- Nearly every week our staff volunteers at the Sister Maura Brannick Health Center. We believe that dental health needs to consistently be available for everyone in our community.
- We work with the Veteran Affairs Clinic in South Bend to help meet the needs of those who have served us for our freedom.
- Together with Heraeus, we are helping guests of the Center for the Homeless to improve their quality of life.
- In February we meet the needs of children ages 3-18 during our Give Kids A Smile Day.
- Of course our busiest give back day is Mahoney's Free Dental Day & Community Health Fair where we have treated close to 1200 patients since 2011 and will continue each September.
- Look for the creative ways we support the YMCA, Logan Center, Prevent Child Abuse and Toys For Tots each year!
If you would like to learn more about any of these initiatives or are looking for a partner in your event, please email our Community Outreach Coordinator, Christine Walsh, or call (574) 217-4709 to schedule an appointment.